I’m an entrepreneur, life-by-design coach, and personal development expert, dedicated to helping you reach your goals and your potential.
Through my acclaimed Journey Coaching™ Method, I get to help go-getters and creatives like you:
1) Get clear on an exciting vision for your future.
2) Get focused on the necessary actions and strategies that ensure progress. Then…
3) Get going and keep going, until you feel like popping champagne and spontaneously hugging people.
At the end of the day, what really inspires me is knowing that your success has an immeasurable impact on others.
As a result of being fueled by passion and purpose, I’ve seen a loving father turn his health completely around, get back in shape, and inspire his entire family to do the same.
By learning how to overcome fear, I’ve seen a talented woman drained by a dead end job, start a new business based on her passion, and now her smile brightens every room she walks into.
So to me, the real gift of pursuing your dreams is the person you get to become in the process, and the way it inspires others to do the same.
Never underestimate the positive impact you can have on the world, with the one life that you live.
My sincere hope for you, my friend, is that this year is THE GREATEST year of your life!
That you look back on the decisions you make today, and say, “That was the day that turned my life around.”
That you decide to stop living a life by default, and begin pursuing a life by design.
That you feel it’s time for you to get clear on your future, find the motivation you need to move mountains, and get on the path to the happiest and most successful year of your life.
Your story is still being written.Make it complete. Make it count.
Oh, and if you care to know: My life’s work has been in the science of happiness and high performance, and coaching people towards their potential.
My favorite food is shepherd’s pie, and I nerd out on topics like storytelling in movies, the brewing of craft beer, and the joy of table top games.
So far, the greatest moments in my life have been:
1. The day I married my best friend (love you honey).
2. The incredible sound of my son and daughter’s first cries when they were born.
3. The love I poured into creating our Life By Design Courses, and the joy I feel knowing people around the world are getting the clarity, courage, and commitment they need to bring their wildest dreams to life.
See you on the path.